- Tentative? :
- Abilities are written here in the form of Ability[ AP|AS|AS2|AM ]
- So Master Chaos Bolt[2|rs10|Pr10*] is an ability that takes 2AP, and can attack at a range of 10, but will hit anything in in the direction before it's target. It also has a Prime to hit of a d10*, with a re-roll if 10 is rolled.
- There are many ways that abilities can be used. Some are combat, some are utility, and all need to be trained to unlock their full potential.
- The Attack Shape is a way of describing what kind of area an ability uses. Should be self-explanitory.
- An ability that attacks a single adjacent square.
- An ability[los x] (line of sight) fired in a direction at a range, hitting the first target in line. Obstacles block.
- An ability[nlos x] (not line of sight) fired in a direction at range, hitting aimed at target, over any obstacles.
- An ability[bm x] fired in a direction at range, hitting all targets and stopping at range or impenetrable obstical.
- An ability[br x] where x is the radius of the burst. Ie, Pulse[AP|bl3] causes a radius 3 sphere of damge from attacker.
- A Burst at range, ie, Oil Flask[AP|los 5|br 5] Causes a 2 radius (3*3 square) of damge at a range of 5.
- The various ways abilities can be used.
- The method with which an ability targets.
- See Automatic Hit.
Coup de GraceEdit
- An attack vs a fallen foe. Generally consider a critical, as long as a successful attack is made. +? vs AC, +? vs MC.
- Target is automatically hit if dice value rolled is prime. Progression of d20 down to d4. d[x]* is re-rolled if the highest value is struck.
- Attack never hits. Maybe negative consequences? Maybe FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES.
- Any ability that can be used over multiple turns. Has a |s x| term in AP usage.
- Ie: Chilling Glare[10|s 3] requires 10 AP to use, and 3 for every turn that it remains in effect.
- Ie: Boast[15|s 0] requires 15 AP to use, and none to sustain. Can be ended at any time.
- Ie: Powerup[0|s x] requires 0 AP to use, but requires x AP to use per round. This is a meta-ability, that allows people to charge attacks which required more than one turns use of AP.
- Any ability which is not magical in nature, and often deals direct physical damage. Not to be confused with magically boosted mundane abilities.
- See: Elements